Monday, August 8, 2011

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis/Blueprint


One of my many bosses (and my dude).

Groove and O-War. Hanging out with O-War reminded me of what it might be like hanging out with Chris Tucker if he could play trumpet extremely well.



Macklemore/Blueprint. Last day of tour at Kilby Court.


Macklemore crew with strange bearded man. Andrew, O-War, Erin, Ryan, and Ben. Headliners on my first Rap tour.
I met Sir-Mix-A-lot at the Showbox in Seatle. That night during Macklemore's set, he preformed "My Posse's on Broadway" in front of a Sold out audience. It was insane and I thought the floor would collapse. I would later call and brag to my brother who can recite the song "Cake Boy" word for word at any moment.

I met Killa Priest at Emo's during South by Southwest during the Macklemore tour. He wore an owl head dress with an owl cane to match. I felt like we had a lot in common.
Seatle rapper Dice and I. She would eventually beat up some dude outside the Showbox after this photo was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment