Monday, August 8, 2011

Atmosphere Tour: "The Family Vacation tour" W/Evidence / DJ Babu / Blueprint / Prof


Colorado and Red Rocks







Red Rocks: going to go down for sure as one of my favorite Rap Lyfe moments. Sold out crowd of 10,000 peoples. It stormed like hell during our set and we just played through it even though our computers and peddle boards were getting wet. As if that many people watching you is not enough try battling the elements as well.


Me after playing at Red Rocks during a huge storm.



Don't make me get my mans Gyasi on you!




DJ Fundo and DJ Rare Groove.



I am finding out that Evidence and DJ Babu fancy themselves as amateur professional photographers. So, yet again more photo burn. I think they are doing a great job.

Photo by Ev
Photo by Ev
Photo by Babu

Photo by Babu

Photo by Babu
Red Rocks sound check



Day off at Lollapalooza W homegirl Liz. Rhymesayers was kind enough to comp us tickets.


Toronto? I think.



Psalm1 and I Chicago @ Metro. Why is it that my worst photo's are always of me with famous rappers. Not cool.



Apparently in Chicago there were 60 ft shadows of me rocking behind me. I feel like I should get payed twice. Chicago @ Metro.

Me and Gyasi. DJ Rare Groove's kid backstage at the Crofoot in Pontiac, Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment